Dental Services Oklahoma City, OK
We offer a wide range of dental treatments to fit almost any need.
Dr. Tina Morehart proudly provides care for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments available at our Oklahoma City office.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Our office offers numerous cosmetic procedures that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. We can give you something to smile about…
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
Periodontics, meaning “around tooth” is the study and treatment of supporting structures of the teeth along with diseases that affect them. There are several ways to treat periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue. Caused by a buildup of bacteria, the best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Tough buildup on teeth is removed with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Plaque, calcification, and buildup are removed with scaling and root planing.
- Periodontal infections can be more effectively eliminated with laser treatment
Endodontics, meaning “inside tooth” is the study and treatment of tooth pulp. Each tooth in your mouth sits in bone and is surrounded by gum tissue. Approximately two-thirds of each tooth (the root portion) is in jaw bone. Inside every tooth is a canal or canals (usually depending on the number of roots the tooth has). Each canal has a vein, artery and nerve in it.
- Relive a painful or infected tooth with root canal therapy.
- After a root canal, view our post-treatment care information.
- Infections are drained and treated with an abscess removal.
As well as performing all the various day to day tasks you might associate with a general dentist, Dr. Tina Morehart has gone through additional training in several specialized disciplines and techniques of dentistry.
- Relieve your pain now with emergency dental care.
- “The simplest solution is often the best” is known as minimally invasive dentistry.
- Patients with anxieties or dental phobias can benefit from sedation dentistry.
- Frequent headaches or jaw pain may be relieved through TMJ treatment.
- Keep skin looking young and wrinkle free with the newest line of BOTOX® Cosmetic.
- Remove lines around your mouth and nose with Juvéderm® XC.
Dr. Tina Morehart is dedicated to remaining up-to-date on the latest dental technologies and trends and is happy to make such investments whenever it can benefit our practice’s ability to help our patients.
- Laser cavity detection for early diagnosis, DIAGNOdent®
- Less pollution and radiation thanks to our digital X-rays.
- For ultimate precision, many of our procedures are aided by intraoral cameras.